To help with traction and free up a place to relocate the coolant overflow recovery tank, I relocated the battery to the trunk. I got the kit Summit Racing sells for about $40.00 and it had everything I needed in it.
I made the connections for the new positive wire to the old one inside a bracket that I made out of PVC, as it don't conduct electricity. To make sure nothing gets in to touch the connections and ground something out, I just wrapped it with electrical tape.
I relocated the coolant recovery tank to where the battery was to free up some air flow between the radiator and intercooler. I think this is where it should've been in the first place!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
This site was built and is maintained by John B. Lunsford.
If you experience any difficulties or have any site specific questions or comments, please email me at Webmaster.
Please direct all other email to John@JBLMk3.com.